France has a unique positioning within the international educational landscape. The quality of French higher education is widely recognized throughout the world and France now offers a wide range of English speaking coursework as a reply to the increasing number of international student. France makes massive investments in education and research sharing a unique vision: an egalitarian system and universal right to higher education for all students.

The magnitude of the nation’s commitment to sound education is the guarantee of the value and integrity of the degree students will earn.

France offers high academic standards and a specific focus on English-speaking programs dedicated to international students at attractive tuition rates compared to other countries. France is keen on providing top of the line education in all subjects and to all students. This is a true statement no matter what university you plan to attend.

Student life is nurtured by the school management teams, Regional Directorates and student associations as a way of developing cohesion and success. Mutual assistance and interaction between students are crucial, as are openness to art, sport and culture.

Students are immersed in a community in which mutual assistance and interaction are encouraged. Staying true to its values, the schools organise events to foster close relationships and provide opportunities to experience the arts and culture. It also supports student associations and their projects.

Day 1
Sumbit your documents at Abstract

Day 2
Prepare for the Skype Interview.

We will prepare your for the interview unless you are completely ready.

Day 3
Attend the interview

Interview Duration will vary from 10-30 Minutes.

Day 4
Receive the offer letter

Day 5
Prepare the documents as per the checklist

Day 6
Preapare the Bank Draft

Day 7
Attend the interview in Campus France

There will be 2 interview at Campus France. Interview Dates are to be scheduled in advance.

Day 8
Visit VFS Kathmandu for Biometric

Day 9
Get visa decision from French Embassy within 7-20 days.

Day 10
Transfer 1 year tuition fees and make necessary Flight and Accommodation arrangements.


Frequently Asked Question Regarding Studying in France.

Is IELTS compulsory for France?

IELTS is not compulsory for all the colleges/universities of France. There are colleges/universities that accepts applicants without France.

How much duration does it take to complete the process?

The duration depends upon the fluency of English of the applicants and the availability of Interview Dates in Campus France.

What will be the cost of living in France?

The cost of living in France can be fairly high, especially in Paris and some other major cities. A standard reasonable amount is expected to be somewhere around 615 Euros per month.

Is it possible to work in France while studying?

International students can work part time (20 hours per week) if their timetable permits as long as they are registered at an institution approved by the French social security system.

What visa status will I have as a student?

International students coming for programmes more than 6 months duration, from countries outside the European Union,must get a log term student visa from the French consulate.

Is it necessary to have 16 Years of education to get a Masters degree?

No. One can get a Masters degree after 15 years (i.e 12+3 Years of Bachelors Degree).

Do I need to know French to study in France?

No. There are many courses, that are taught in English. However, it is a good idea to learn basics of French language. to ensure a smooth stay.



  • Email
  • Phone
  • Address
    Ground Floor, Pushpa Ratna Sadan
    Siddhartha Chowk, Pokhara