Poland is an excellent choice for affordable education with great quality. Poland offers high-level technologically advanced education with very modern principles and methods for student teaching and classroom learning. The system of education in the country mirrors that of many other European countries, the Bologna system. Poland is one country in Europe that still has a very rich history and culture. The country boasts of some of the longest-running tertiary institutions in the world.Poland also has more than 400 higher institutions and nearly two million students every year. Also, the international student population has risen significantly in the last decade.
Tuition is very favorable in general, the cost to study in Poland is one of the lowest in Europe but the educational standards still ranks tops on the continent. Studying and living in Poland is also inexpensive, students are not stressed or overburdened with financial commitments or debts. The average student in Poland spends averagely less than €500 a month for living expenses.
English is the language of instruction for the majority of the universities in Poland and there are several programs, specialties, and courses that are all English-taught at various degree levels.
For Bachelors Level:
- Minimum +2 completed
- Percentage: At least 40% or equivalent (requirements change as per colleges/ universities)
- Gaps: Reasonable gaps upto 5 years is accepted
- IELTS / TOEFL: optional* (some colleges/universities might require at least 5.5 in IELTS for admission whereas as in some, you can get admission without IELTS/ TOEFL)
For Masters Level:
- Minimum Bachelors completed
- Percentage: At least 40% or equivalent
- Gaps: Reasonable gaps upto 6 years with work experience in related field
- IELTS / TOEFL: optional