DoHA (Department of Home Affairs), Australia requires additional Information in order to assess student’s financial capacity and claimed economic ties to their home country (Nepal). Students must provide any of the following documents for upcoming new applications and for the applications whose visa decision are pending.
𝗜𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗿/𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀:
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) Certificate of Business
- Registration /Ownership documents issued from the official authority showing the financial sponsor as the owner/partner of the business.
- Income tax returns for last three years of the business
- Itemized bank statements for the business for the last 12 month.
𝗜𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗲, 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀:
- Itemized personal bank account statements for the last 12 months. This includes any salaried accounts, savings accounts or other bank accounts held by you and/or the financial sponsors
- In case of any large deposits of money, explain the source and provide evidence.
- Salary slips from the employer for the last 12 months.
- Employer confirmation letter.
- PAN of the employee.
- Income tax return for last three years of the employee.
𝗜𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀:
- लालपुर्जा (land ownership certificate) including details of the buyer and seller.
- Itemised bank account statement covering the period between receipt of funds from the land sale to now.
- मोठ श्रेस्ता verified by Land Revenue Office.
- Land Tax Receipts issued by the Village Development Committee (VDC)/municipality office for the last three fiscal years prior to the sale of the land.
𝗜𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗻, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀:
- Itemised bank statement covering the period between the disbursement of the loan to now
- Loan account statement covering the period between the approval of the loan to now
- Where a property has been used as collateral:
- लालपुर्जा (land ownership certificate) including details of the owner
- Land Tax Receipts (तिरो) issued by the Village Development Committee (VDC) / Municipality office for the last three fiscal years prior to the approval of the loan
𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 1.03 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅. 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒚. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑵𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒍, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒍 𝑹𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒌 (𝑵𝑹𝑩).